Traffic Quality Coordinator
Posted on: May 28, 2023
- Work with Traffic Engineer in the planning and preparation of
Traffic and Transit Management Plans and appendices.
- Conduct studies, research, and data analysis, among others,
relative to traffic, road construction and environmental
- Act as project consultant and provide guidance in technical
areas of traffic management during road construction.
- Provide/recommend/implement remedial measures to ensure project
or process remains as scheduled.
- Implement policies, rules, and regulations in accordance with
the Traffic and Transit Management Plan.
- Ensure full compliance to government rules and regulations
pertaining to traffic and road construction.
- Monitor work progress in accordance with the Traffic and
Transit Management Plan.
- - REQUIRED SKILLS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- ATSSA Certified (or can become certified)
- A minimum of 10 years of related professional experience
- Strong knowledge of traffic engineering and operational
- Knowledge of construction, and construction of staging and
- Be able to manage and chair meetings
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Suite) and transportation
- Adept at collaborating and communicating with people from the
public, subcontractors, construction workers and other
- Ability to coordinate with city officials and senior level
- Self-starter and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to make key decisions and get the work done
- Writing skills to compile, review and edit project related
documents - Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering (preferred)
Keywords: Dragados, Detroit , Traffic Quality Coordinator, Other , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...