Company: TalentBurst, Inc.
Posted on: May 28, 2023
- Safely operate a van for approximately 8 hours a day to assist
with the deployment and retrieval of Lime electric vehicles within
the local market
- Review and address incoming city requests regarding Lime
vehicles as outlined by Lime established service level
- Maintain communication with the OS team including peers, shift
lead, and manager
- Review and report any vehicle repair and maintenance
- Monitor Lime events to ensure cleanliness and safe usage of our
- Safely operate a pallet jack and/or push cart on a frequent
- Support battery management operations when applicable
- Additional job related tasks as assigned
- Must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid driver
license with a good driving record
- Some experience in similar position(s) highly
- Ability to lift up to 65lbs / 30kg on a frequent basis
- Ability to operate a mobile device including having knowledge
of in app-based workflows. iOS experience preferred
- Ability to work various shifts including evenings and
- Ability to safely operate a pallet jack and/or push card on a
- Ability to read and follow instructions
- Good knowledge of the local geography preferred
- Experience with driving large vans preferred
- Willingness to learn, a great attitude and ability to work well
with others - teamwork is key to success!
Keywords: TalentBurst, Inc., Detroit , Operations Specialist, Other , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...