Special Education K-8 Teacher - $8k Sign On Bonus
Company: CCRG Crescent City Recruitment Group
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Currently, we have roles for SPED Teachers at elementary and
middle (K-8) charter schools in the Greater Detroit area (area list
below). Positions open for Non-Certified and Certified Educators
and New Grads with Special Education experience are encouraged to
apply. Offering $8k New Hire Signing Bonus! You will have
competitive pay, between $44,500-$80,000 depending on
qualifications and experience as well as a complete benefits
package. There are also opportunities for advancement into
leadership roles.We are seeking educators with experience teaching
and working with Special Education in a school setting.
Non-certified applicants will be considered with the expectation
that you are actively or intend to pursue your teaching and special
education certifications. Bachelors degree is required as is
eligibility to work in the US, no visa sponsorships available.The
educational institution we support is looking for long-term,
regularly scheduled employees. This is not a temporary or
substitute teacher role. CCRG has been asked to introduce qualified
teachers to the management team for direct hire.The culture of this
charter group is to foster a learning environment for students that
promotes exemplary stewardship of moral code and academic
Geographic areas around Detroit with work site locations:
- Mount Clemens
- Center Line
- Warren, Redford
- Completed Bachelor's degree
- Completed State - Approved teacher preparation program/teacher
certification *Preferred Uncertified Teachers will have a period of
time to complete certifications.
- Completed subject certification exams for Math, Science,
Special Education, or other focus.*Preferred
- Authorized to work in the United States, no visa sponsorship
- New and tenured teachers are encouraged to apply.
- Experience with at-risk students within the general education
population is preferred but not required.
- Must have Special Education experience teaching.
Responsibilities:As a professional school teacher, you will be
completing a variety of assignments to provide elementary and
secondary students education in the Detroit area. You will perform
a full range of professional teaching assignments in a
full-functioning capacity. There will be considerable independent
judgement used to make decisions in carrying out assignments.
Guidelines may be available, but require adaptation or
interpretation to determine appropriate courses of action for your
students and school.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of teaching.
- Knowledge of subject areas in one of the fields of Language
Arts, Social Studies, Math, Science, Technology, Engineering, or
- Ability to formulate courses of study and select instruction
- Ability to prepare lesson plans, conduct classes, construct
test, and interpret test results.
- Ability to evaluate ability, progress, behavior, and attitudes
- Ability to maintain discipline in the classroom setting.
- Ability to maintain records, and prepare reports and
Work Hours:Regular school hours and teacher/administrative
Crescent City Recruitment Group is a professional direct placement
recruiting company that specializes in Education, Healthcare, and
IT candidate placement for direct employment. We are veteran-owned
and have been in the staffing and recruiting space for over 20
Equal Opportunity Employer. Associated topics: algebra, astronomy,
biology, fibroblast, geography, hydrosphere, mathematica,
precalculus, rna, theoretical chemistry
Keywords: CCRG Crescent City Recruitment Group, Detroit , Special Education K-8 Teacher - $8k Sign On Bonus, Other , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!