Help Desk Support Specialist, Level 1
Company: CSIG Holding
Posted on: October 12, 2018
Overview Help Desk Support Specialist, Level 1CSIG Holding Company Position Summary:Our Level 1 Help Desk Support specialist will be the first line of communication for technical issues within the organization. We are looking for a motivated customer oriented individual with an eagerness to learn. This is a fast paced and ever changing environment with opportunity to grow. Required Experience for Help Desk Support Specialist:
- 2-3 years of experience working in IT Support role is highly preferred.
- Experience working with Apple products is plus.
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems.
- Basic networking skills.
- Computer deployment skills.
- Proficient at Microsoft Office Suite. (Word, Office, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Strong oral & written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize.
- Organized & detailed oriented.
- Ability to work independently as well as a team environment.
- Good problem solving & relationship building skills. Primary Responsibilities for Help Desk Support Specialist:
- Provide afterhours coverage as part of an on-call rotation schedule.
- Provide friendly telephone, remote & on-site troubleshooting, training and technical support to end users.
- Adhere to established methods & procedures for responding to and documenting support requests.
- Follow processes for escalating tickets & working with tier 2 & 3 technicians.
- Perform maintenance tasks on end user devices.
- Maintain accurate documentation.
- Set up & Configure PCs, printers, peripherals & network equipment.
- Handle technical requests such as password resets, drive mapping and user accounts setup.
- Assist senior technicians with network deployment projects.
- Attempt to resolve employees' problems by providing them with self-fix guidance.
- Work as part of a team to deliver the best possible service to the company & it's vendors.
- Up to 50-60% travel as needed. General Working Conditions:This position may entail sitting or standing for long periods of time. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to communicate effectively with others, sit, stand, walk and use hands to handle keyboard, telephone, paper, files, and other equipment and objects. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. This position requires the ability to review detailed documents and read computer screens. The employee will occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The work environment requires appropriate interaction with others. The noise level in the work environment is moderate. Occasional travel to different locations may be required.Serving is our Business CSIG Holding is privately owned and operated, based in Brighton. Our philosophy of making the most out of every minute of every day, is infused throughout our operations. In fact, our passion for what we do is noticeable in everything we do. We serve and support our businesses with a unique shared services model that allows them to focus on their core business by centralizing all other necessary business functions including: Employee Experience, Financial, Implementation, Legal, Marketing, Operations, Performance, Project Management, Research, Strategy and Technology. We are fortunate to serve seniors, employers, employees, patients and each other. Our businesses include: Connecting Seniors, Families and Communities StoryPoint and Independence Village have over 35 years of experience working and living with seniors creating a deep understanding of their unique needs and desires. It's this combination of technology, understanding, appreciation, and commitment that sets us apart and makes our culture so special for both our employees and our residents. Everyone in our communities commits to appreciating our residents as individuals who deserve to shine, every day. Navigating the Path of HealthCareCorsoCare provides patient-based home health care services while protecting patient rights and giving them the dignity and respect they deserve. Our experienced certified home health care professionals are highly skilled and completely focused on our patients. Our services are comprised of three core divisions: Certified Home Health Care Services, Private Duty/Private Pay Services and Transitional Care Navigation Services. Growing People, Growing Business, Growing CommunitiesEmPower HR creates customized human resource management solutions for our clients and their employees. Our full range of Professional Employer Organization (PEO) services gives you and your employees access to great benefits and a knowledgeable and responsive staff that is just as dedicated to your business as your own team. Building Confidence in CommunicationCommunication Builders is a telecommunications site installation and service contractor with services including cellular site installation, modification, maintenance, or decommission. Our focus is on professional, reliable service to our customers including Cellular Carriers, Broadcasters, Local Municipalities, Public Works, Water Departments, and more. Not Just Making Every Day Great. Making Every Minute Great. There are 1,440 minutes in every single day. We aspire to make each one of them an exceptional moment. This philosophy is supported by our 6 powerful, yet simple pillars: Dream Big, Have Courage, Take Initiative, Be Accountable, Give Back & Enjoy it. We strive to fulfill the aspirational yet unattainable goal of creating the absolute best experience with every person, in every interaction, every minute of every day. It begins with empowering our employees. Every employee, at every level of the company, is expected to perform like a leader. Everyone is encouraged and expected to put the needs of each other above everything else. No one here just "does their job" The mission is to create the absolute best experiences. This emphasis on putting people first has helped us successfully grow for the right reasons. We have developed an environment that attracts dreamers, adventurers, creators, givers and believers to seek career opportunities with us. We find people who believe that true happiness is only found in the service of others. We want high-performers with diverse skill-sets and big hearts. We treat each other as family and find that close collaboration creates the biggest ideas. We have comprehensive benefit packages that include health, dental, vision, 401(k), income protection, and extraordinary work-life benefits. If you love serving others, and are looking for an opportunity to thrive, CSIG Holding and our businesses is your destination. This classification description is intended to indicate the general kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that are required of positions given this title and should not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct and control the work of the employees under her/his supervision. The use of a particular expression or illustration describing duties shall not exclude other duties not mentioned that are of a similar kind or level of difficulty. Equal Opportunity Employer Click on glassdoor to see our employee testimonials
Keywords: CSIG Holding, Detroit , Help Desk Support Specialist, Level 1, Other , Brighton, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!