Design and Release
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Epitec POSITION: Design and Release Engineer LOCATION: Dearborn, MI
JOB SUMMARY FOR DESIGN AND RELEASE ENGINEER:
- Currently looking for Body Interior Engineers for our client in
- Design & Release Seat Complete and Seat Features (e.g., Seat
Integration, lumbar, armrests, climate controlled seat components,
multi-contour seat components, headrests) for global seat program
- Design & Release Restraints Assemblies (Seat Belts, Airbags,
OCS, Steering Wheels, etc) - (3 positions).
- Design & Release of Instrument Panel Components and Assemblies
(e.g., Glove Box, Wrapping, Toppers, etc) and Consoles and Systems
(e.g., Media Bins, etc) - (7 positions).
- Design & Release of Interior Trim Components and Assemblies
(e.g., Hard Trim, Soft Trim, Overhead Systems, Door Trim, etc) - (4
- Design & Release of Climate Control System with the ability to
develop a vehicle's Climate Control system to meet specific AC,
Heater, and Defrost targets (4 positions).
- Drive vehicle design to World Class Craftsmanship and establish
Body Craftsmanship targets for new programs (5 positions).
- Root Cause Analysis skills to diagnose and implement Quality
actions in current model vehicles, using multiple sources of data
- Knowledge of GPDS, to support Body Interior Team Successful
Delivery of Key Milestones (1 position).
- Primary interface between Body Interior Engineering and
Interior Integration Teams, Program Management, Studio, etc.
- Manage delivery of your assembly/component design & timing to
ensure flawless delivery for all major programs.
- Lead quality delivery (warranty/TGW) for all components.
- Develop / implement functional cost and strategic CBP plans for
- Manage financial status-to-target for each commodity on each
- Position will require occasional travel to plant and supplier
assembly plants for readiness and sign-off events and travel to
global engineering hubs.
Keywords: EPITEC, Detroit , Design and Release, Other , Dearborn, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!