Company: Ooze Wholesale
Location: Oak Park
Posted on: October 19, 2020
Ooze Wholesale is a market leader in the smoke shop supply,
dispensary, and convenience industry we are a one-stop-shop for
vaporizers, organic rolling papers, torches, cartridges, grinders,
and just about any other type of smoking accessory you can think
of, all at extremely competitive prices. Ooze Wholesale is the
exclusive distributor for Ooze, King Palm Wraps, Truweigh Scales,
Green Monkey Grinders, and Loud Lock Packaging. Our Headquarters in
Oak Park, MI has been recently renovated and expanded opening up
more office and warehouse space to accommodate our growth. As the
Inventory Clerk for Ooze Wholesale you will work as a fully
participating member of the Warehouse team responsible for
coordinating, inputting, and analyzing all data entry functions
related to inventory. You will assist many departments by
troubleshooting and resolving any inventory related issues. As the
Inventory Clerk for Ooze Wholesale, you will be joining a
fast-paced, high volume wholesaler that has experienced tremendous
recent growth; this position is ideal for an experienced Inventory
Specialist that isn't afraid of a challenge!Responsibilities will
include but not limited to:
- Count, research and correct any variances in inventory
- Resolve any discrepancies with inventory locations
- Research any shipping or customer orders where some or all of
the items on the order cannot be found
- Report all receiving and stocking errors and communicate to
- Audit outbound shipments for wholesale and retail customers to
ensure 100% compliance.
- Communicate with Purchasing to plan for incoming
- Monitor stock levels and inform Purchasing if levels fall below
- Perform spot checks on inventory.
- Prepare reports such as inventory balance, price lists, and
- Create labels and slot new items
- Weekly Cycle Counts
- Identify and remove damaged product.
- Perform other inventory related activities or special projects
as directed to maintain and improve overall inventory
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive work experience in Inventory,
Warehousing and Distribution.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and ERP Systems
- Must be a methodical, self-starter with exceptional
communication skills, and advanced math skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational and attention to detail.
- Warehouse Skills: Experience operating pallet jack, forklift or
other equipment helpful.Physical Requirements:
- Work will be performed at a mobile-work station within the
Warehouse requiring ability to stand for extended periods of
- Frequently lift, push, slide and pull packages that typically
weigh up to 10-50 lbs.
- Able to work in various temperatures.
- Ability to walk, bend, squat, climb, reach and kneel.
- The candidate will be able to work in a safe manner following
OSHA guidelines and safety policies.Why Work for Us?
- Mon-Fri 9:00AM-5:00PM
- Ooze Swag included:
- Benefits offered: Medical, Dental and Life Insurance and Paid
- Located in Oak Park, MI (near Detroit).
Keywords: Ooze Wholesale, Detroit , Inventory Clerk, Professions , Oak Park, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!