Company: Aegis Worldwide
Posted on: May 7, 2021
Major Responsibilities Position requires a Team oriented person
with experience in the skilled trades classification. This
individual will be required to safely and efficiently assist in the
Electrical repair and troubleshooting of equipment in an industrial
production environment. PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
--- Troubleshoot machine related electrical, mechanical and
pneumatic issues, making necessary adjustments.
--- Ability to adjust robot positions, coordinate types and
--- Document equipment history.
--- Maintain spare parts inventory.
--- Perform machine changeovers.
--- Clean machine as needed and perform PM.
--- Ability to diagnose and electrical issues including motor
controls, sensors, relays and PLCs.
--- Partners with maintenance and other manufacturing personnel
during the construction of machines and equipment to ensure
--- Performs basic support tasks of various trades.
--- Performs other duties as assigned.
--- Extensive knowledge of PLC's and VFD controlled machinery
--- Very solid knowledge of 120VAC control circuits, 24VDC control
circuit, Industrial Power 3 Phase 480V and industry accepted
electrical safety practices for testing energized circuits.
--- Ability to read blueprints
--- Excellent personal, organizational, verbal, and written
--- Proficient in maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of
mechanical, pneumatic and electrical components.
--- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.Job Requirements:
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical systems
- Perform electrical troubleshooting, maintenance and repair
- Maintain and repair electrical and electronic equipment
- Maintain, or repair electrical wiring or equipment
- Perform routine mechanical and electrical maintenance
- Perform preventive/corrective maintenance on electrical
- Performing preventative maintenance of facilities electrical
- Solve and repair most electrical problems
- Performing electrical maintenance and repair of all production
and facility equipment
- Assist metrology with electrical troubleshooting
- Replace or repairs mechanical and electrical components
- Maintain electrical wiring and connectors
- Troubleshooting electrical components, wiring diagrams
- Maintain, repair and troubleshoot all electrical issues
- Perform troubleshooting and repair duties not related to
- Exercising a variety of electrical and electronic skills to
maintain, install, and repair plant equipment electrical systems
and facility electrical system
- Shooting, repair and maintenance of electrical equipment and /
- Recommend specifications for new electrical equipment
- Install and repair electrical systems and electrical components
on industrial machinery and in factory settings
- Test all electrical systems, sub-systems and equipment
Keywords: Aegis Worldwide, Detroit , Maintenance Electrician, Professions , Belleville, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!