Cloud Security Architect - Remote
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global
Organization Honeywell is charging into the Industrial IoT
revolution with the establishment of Honeywell Connected Enterprise
(HCE), building on our heritage of invention and deep,
on-the-ground industry expertise. HCE is the leading industrial
disruptor, building and connecting software solutions to streamline
and centralize the assets, people and processes that help our
customers make smarter, more accurate business decisions. Moving at
the speed of software, we are creating, innovating and delivering
solutions fast, challenging the way things have always been done,
piloting new ways for all of us to work, and expecting our
successes to set new standards for our customers and for
Honeywell Connected Enterprise (HCE) is a global leader for
products and technologies that are installed in more than 10
million buildings, aircraft, and facilities worldwide. We are a
pioneer in the Internet of Things, developing the next generation
of connected offerings. The Security Engineer Tools & Technology
reports to the HCE Product Security Leader and will be responsible
to provide drive hardware selection, configuration, design, and
process improvements within our products; and to provide mentoring
and mentorship to other team members.
The Cyber Security Architect requires business acumen; technical
acuity; and the ability to think, communicate and write at various
levels of abstraction. Security architects are expected to advocate
for security requirements and evaluate new services, vendors,
applications, and security tools; drive hardware selection,
configuration, design, and process improvements within our products
from a technical perspective, and to translate the risk
characteristics of these activities and functions into enterprise
cyber risk terms.
As a key member of our growing product security team, you'll
leverage your proven experience to...
- Welcome and professionally greet visitors ensuring comfort.
Contact the person with whom they are there to meet.
- Keep reception area neat and organized.
- Professionally answer phones, route calls, take and route
accurate messages to appropriate team member.
- Communicate with customers, vendors and Sparta employees as
- Order and maintain office and kitchen supplies including
restocking community kitchens.
- Set up conference rooms for meetings including ordering food as
appropriate, technology including audio visual equipment,
partnering with IT as necessary.
- Monitor office supply costs. Review and submit for payment. May
negotiate more cost-effective purchase options with vendors.
- Handle incoming deliveries, sort and distribute US mail.
Process outgoing mailing and FedEx shipments.
- Assist with ad-hoc administrative work for managers & teams as
requested. May include scheduling meetings, interviews, etc.
- Arrange travel including booking flights, transfers and
accommodations, as needed.
- Assist senior leaders with processing travel & entertainment
- Support employee engagement initiatives as it relates to event
and/or room set-up, clean-up and event coordination, as requested.
YOU MUST HAVE
- 8+ years of software development experience required
- 5 + years of product architecture and development
- 5 + years of secure software development lifecycle
- 5 + years of experience/understanding of--security by design
principles and architecture level security concepts--
- 5 + years of up to date knowledge of current and emerging
security threats and techniques for exploiting security
- 5 + years of experience and knowledge in threat modeling,
security reviews, penetration tests, and security incident
response.-- WE VALUE
- Certifications in security demonstrating deep practical
knowledge such as CSSLP or CISSP
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate
diverse groups, help negotiate priorities, and resolve conflicts
among project partners
- Understanding of Agile software development practices
- Experiences with DevOps (CI/CD)
- Bachelors degreeHBTSPAdditional Information
JOB ID: req313694Category: Business
ManagementLocation: 2000 Waterview Drive, Suite 300,Hamilton,New
Jersey,08691,United StatesExemptGlobal (ALL)Honeywell is an equal
opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered
without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin,
ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or
Keywords: Honeywell, Detroit , Cloud Security Architect - Remote, Professions , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!