Production - Assembler
Company: Hollingsworth Logistics
Location: Highland Park
Posted on: January 15, 2022
SUMMARY STATEMENT/POSITION OVERVIEW
Assembles components and subassemblies for sequencing and
* Prepares work to be accomplished by utilizing standardized work
instruction, applicable documentation, parts, subassemblies, tools,
* Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit;
fastening parts and subassemblies.
* Verifies proper assembly through visual methods and/or tools.
* Keeps equipment operational by completing autonomous maintenance
requirements; following manufacturer's instructions;
troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine
inventory level; anticipating needed supplies.
* Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to
accomplish job results.
* Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
* Performs other duties as assigned.
SPECIAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE OR QUALIFICATIONS
* Quality Focus and pride in craftsmanship.
* High School Diploma or Equivalent.
* 2 years of experience preferred but not required.
* Punctuality and meeting time bound goals.
* Ability to work in a team environment.
Hollingsworth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in
accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Hollingsworth complies with applicable state and local laws
governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in
which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms
and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Hollingsworth expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee
harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper
interference with the ability of Hollingsworth Logistics Group's
employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not
NOTICE: As of May 1, 2007, Hollingsworth prohibits the hiring of
new employees who show the use of tobacco with the exception of
employment in California and West Virginia.
* Job Family IND
* Pay Type Hourly
* Travel Required No
* Required Education High School
* Highland Park, MI 48203, USA
Keywords: Hollingsworth Logistics, Detroit , Production - Assembler, Professions , Highland Park, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!