CDL A OTR Driver
Company: Nussbaum Transportation
Posted on: January 15, 2022
CDL A OTR Driver Call (888) 994-1872 for more information!
Unstoppable Earning Potential. Earn $80k your first year. $84k your
Drive with Purpose. Drive Nussbaum
Nussbaum was founded in 1945 with a single truck and a simple idea:
if you take care of your people, everything else will take care of
itself. Little did our founder, Alden Nussbaum, know how far that
idea would take us.
At Nussbaum, we are purpose driven. It means we do more than just
show up. We put people and family first. We lead with faith and
integrity. We own our actions, and we strive to positively impact
every person we meet. It s different, and we like it that way. Our
drivers do, too. It s why we have a no surprises hiring philosophy.
From day one, we strive to provide an accurate picture of what it s
like to drive for Nussbaum, ensuring that we re both on the same
First-Rate Benefits We believe that the best drivers on the road
deserve a smarter pay scale that gets them the most money for their
mileage. We pay by practical miles rather than short miles and we
bring it when it comes to accessorial pay and bonuses. We ve been
recognized as a Top Pay Carrier for offering a compensation package
that ranks in the top 20% of the industry. Beyond great pay, we
make sure our drivers get top-of-the-line equipment, consistent
maintenance, and new-model trucks. You can also expect:
- $5,000 transition bonus for experienced OTR drivers
- Home most weekends it s one of our top priorities
- Guaranteed weekly paychecks
- Late-model trucks with the comforts of home built-in
- Major medical, dental and vision health benefits
- Short-term disability & life insurance benefits
- Rider program
- Escalating paid time off & holidays
- Company-matched 401K retirement plan
- Paid Parking - All Paid/Reserved Parking is reimbursed.
- Paid Orientation at Nussbaum Headquarters (we cover travel, a
private hotel room, & on-duty meals)
What Do Our Benefits Mean for Your Bottom Line? Let s get down to
brass tacks! We offer minimum weekly guarantees, tenure increases,
and performance increases. At Nussbaum, the sky s the limit when it
comes to your earning potential. Base rates start at:
- With 6 months-2 years of experience:
- Weekly pay range: $1,550-$1,650
- $1,300/week minimum guaranteed
- $78,000-$82,000 your first year (will increase from there)
- With 2-5 years of experience:
- Weekly pay range: $1,575-$1,675
- $1,300/week minimum guaranteed
- $80,000-$84,000 your first year (will increase from there)
- With 5 years of experience:
- Weekly pay range: $1,625-$1,725
- $1,350/week minimum guaranteed
- $82,000-$86,000 your first year (will increase from there)
We also offer additional pay/benefits for the following activities:
- $20 per touch activity pay (worth an additional
- $20 per stop (in excess of 1st pick-up and final delivery)
- $12 for a trailer swap on split loads or empty trailer
- $20/hour for detention (starts after just 1 hour!)
- $250-$270 per day for layovers
- Elite Pass covers all tolls and scales
- EFS Card daily coverage for fuel, additives, DEF, oil,
windshield fluid, antifreeze, weigh scale fees, and more!
Prefer to Stay Out for 3 Weeks at a Time? Ask about our Road
Are You an Experienced OTR Driver? Start your career at Nussbaum on
the Elite Driver Track.
If you have two years of recent experience, a clean driving record,
and a mostly stable work history, you can earn more money in your
first year at Nussbaum.
Our Elite Driver Track starts you at our highest starting base pay
package. With a commitment to run consistently, a willing and able
attitude, and a mindset on fuel efficiency, you ll earn $87,000
your first year and be on the fast track to accelerate your earning
potential from there. Weekly pay ranges from $1,700 - $1,800, based
on miles. Second year Elite Drivers can earn $91,000 .
And if you choose to participate in Nussbaum s Certified RED
program, you ll be unstoppable in earning potential.
- Valid CDL-A
- Minimum age - 21
- No more than 3 moving violations or preventable accidents in
past 3 years
- Meets all other Nussbaum requirements
Call (888) 994-1872 or Apply Below!
Keywords: Nussbaum Transportation, Detroit , CDL A OTR Driver, Professions , Saline, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!