Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job Title: Leader Production
Location: Romulus, MI
Shift Hours/Days: 2:30 PM -11:30 PM or 10:30 PM - 7:30 AM
* Ensure the development of products in response to product design
* Secure a quality production process that meets established
standards and achieve desired product yields from the use of raw
* Timely output of product in response to customer orders.
* Ensure proper operation and maintenance of all production
equipment in the plant.
* Establish procedures for the effective performance of production
tasks and to supervise staff in the proper execution of those
* Proper execution of union agreements with all production of
appropriate disciplinary actions. Disciplinary actions regarding
suspension or termination are implemented through a review
* Provide recommendations to the Plant Manager for capital
investments to maintain or improve the quality of the production
* Oversee the job tasks available and coordinate the adjusted work
for employees with work restrictions.
* Participate as a regular member of the management team.
* Responsible for promoting a safe work environment and preventing
injuries through the use of, but not limited to, 5S, job rotation,
and ergonomic work practices. Safety auditing, tracking of audit
closure, participating in incident reviews along with writing or
assisting in the 8D process and aiding in corrective action
closure. Communication of safety information as necessary and
participation in safety meetings and activities is also
Keywords: Experis, Detroit , Leader Production, Professions , Romulus, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!