Company: Wellsense, Inc.
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Wellsense, Inc. focused on the elimination of hospital acquired
conditions and incidents that impact patient lives, primarily
Pressure Injuries. The latest advancement from Wellsense Inc. is,
VU, an Advanced Pressure Visualization System. This
transformational technology represents a significant shift in the
practice of pressure injury prevention, as VU provides the visual
and evaluative feedback required to effectively reposition patients
and redistribute pressure with certainty. -
Job Description:Supports the development and continuous improvement
of the business quality-management practices. Works with suppliers
to confirm understanding of inspection techniques. Works with
various teams to facilitate internal and external issue resolution.
Works with operations to assist in the selection and development of
new suppliers. Assists in the development and maintenance of
quality policies and processes, conducts training on quality
concepts and tools. Participate in project meetings and tracking of
quality issues to support process improvement activities. Works as
an individual contributor to set and achieve objectives for own
area of responsibility. Influences process and planning decisions
with knowledge and explanations of Quality Engineering policies,
practices, and procedures.
- Conducts processes to modify, apply, and maintain quality
evaluation, control systems and protocols.
- Provides explanations of testing and inspection plans, methods
and technologies to assure reliability and conformance of products
- Provides analysis and recommendations for corrective actions
for nonconformities and/or design problems for internally produced
products & processes.
- Reviews process control documentation to ensure it is in
compliance with requirements and objectives.
- Develops, modifies, applies, and maintains quality evaluation,
control systems and protocols for materials being processed into
partially finished or finished products.
- Ensures that projects and process control documentation are
compliant with requirements and objectives.
- Develops proactive quality initiative strategies and drives
- Performs root cause analysis, and recommends corrective action
for design problems for internally produced products &
- Responsible for development of new inspection technologies or
methodologies to assure product conformance.
- Performs quality inspection of incoming components and outgoing
- Manages and maintains the calibration database and calibration
- Reviews calibration certificates, including special processes
equipment, for accuracy and compliance.
- Support the assembly team with light assembly work on as
- Participates in review meetings, as a quality
- Performs other related duties as required.
Education & Experience Requirements: - - - - - - - - -2 or 4 year
degree in Mechanical or Electronics Field - - - - - - - - -At least
3 years relevant work experience - - - - - - - - -Excellent
verbal/written communication and presentation skills - - - - - - -
- -Strong interpersonal skills - - - - - - - - -Proficiency with
computer technology/technically savvy
Physical Requirements: - - - - - - - - - -There will be some
physical labor needed or required to complete roles of job
including carrying, lifting, stooping, kneeling, or crouching - - -
- - - - - -The employee will use his/her hands to handle, place or
move objects up to 50 pounds -Wellsense is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without
regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age,
disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Keywords: Wellsense, Inc., Detroit , Quality Technician, Professions , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!