Associate Business Security, Health, Safety Integration Manager
Company: NatGeo Expeditions,Adventures by Disney
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Associate Business Security, Health & Safety Integration
Manager plays a key supporting role in contributing toward the
safety, security and health of Adventures by Disney (ABD) and
National Geographic Expeditions (NGE) Guests and worldwide
operations through partnership and integration of policies and
procedures into operations. You will track ABD and NGE trip
operations, generating and distributing reports, proactively
monitor security alerts, and supporting the overall function of the
department, working with the Walt Disney Company's Global Security
teams, Risk Management and Worldwide Safety Services (WSS) to
proactively provide support and integrate in the case of any
situation that might or has impacted the safety, security and
health of our guests and trip operations. You will also coordinate
communication, documentation of processes and procedures across
various internal teams including Leadership, Trip Development,
Operations, Global Partnerships, Marketing, Public Affairs and
Relations, Contact Center, and Guest Communications.
- Support the Adventures & Expeditions (A&E) Business
Security, Health & Safety Integration team to collaborate on issues
that may impact the safety and security of ABD and NGE Guests and
trip operations. Work closely with leadership and Global Security
partners to support the delivery and integration of systems,
procedures, security standards, emergency response/crisis
management, business continuity, health standards, and metrics and
ensure the business operates within agreed upon standards.
- Generate, maintain and distribute ABD and NGE trip reports, for
weekly, monthly, and quarterly distribution to the appropriate
partners. This will ensure that our partners can maintain the
safety, security and health monitoring of the A&E operation and
respond in the event of an issue or emergency.
- Assist in the annual review of A&E Incident Management
Plans for both owned and operated businesses as well as brand
licensed relationships. Assist in the preparation and scheduling of
Safety/Security/Health Training Sessions for full time cast
members, Adventure Guides, and Expedition Leaders, in coordination
with the relevant functional partners.
- Support the broader A&E team by maintaining centralized
security/risk management resources including US Department of State
Travel Advisories on a country basis, and maintaining accurate
destination information in technology systems for internal teams to
reference. Review new marketing materials, including websites and
catalogs, to ensure appropriate travel advisory language is
- Assist in coordinating security inspections in partnership with
Global Security, Trip Development/ Operations and other functional
partners when needed.
- Update, distribute and file health protocols of the A&E
operation, including creation, approval and communication of these
protocols, impacting guests and cast/staff on trips. These
protocols are for both own and operated trips as well as global
- Facilitate the day-to-day operation of trip risk management
processes integrating Trip Ops and Global Partnerships with Risk
- Participate in a Manager on Duty rotation to monitor incoming
calls for emergencies and trip disruptions. These situations can
occur out of regular office hours and weekends.
- Act as the backup for the Manager in the department.
Basic Qualifications :
- 3+ years' experience in risk/crisis management, project
management, compliance, logistics, tour operations, or equivalent.
Demonstrated interest in risk management, global issues and
security efforts a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to manage heavy workloads, prioritize work
appropriately, and meet assigned deadlines
- Strong interpersonal communication skills to manage internal
and external resources and work collaboratively with
cross-functional and diverse teams
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to proactively identify
and implement effective solutions
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills (including
attention to detail)
- Passion for processes, documentation and presentation
- Proficient with Word, Excel.
Required Education :
Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
Additional Information :
Keywords: NatGeo Expeditions,Adventures by Disney, Detroit , Associate Business Security, Health, Safety Integration Manager, Professions , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!