Project Coordinator - Supply chain management
Location: Auburn Hills
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Location : Auburn Hills MIPosition : Long Term Contract
Job Title : 1126680 - Project Coordinator - Intermediate
- Responsible for the administration and/or coordination of
multiple programs and IT projects.
- Compiles project status reports, coordinates project schedules,
manages project meetings, agendas, minutes, correspondence, and
identifies and resolves technical problems.
- Facilitate meetings, identifies and analyzes system
requirements, and defines project scope, requirements, and
- Responsible for layout of presentations, reports, and
- Coordinates project activities and ensures all project phases
are documented appropriately.
- Familiar with a variety of the fields concept, practices, and
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to a team
lead or supervisor/manager.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in a related area and 3-5 years of
experience in the area of supply chain management.
- Strong computer skills are essential, including basic knowledge
of business intelligence software and data analysis (Excel/Power
BI) within logistics and supply chain departments.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Will be working with suppliers
Keywords: RGBSI, Detroit , Project Coordinator - Supply chain management, Professions , Auburn Hills, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!