Production Supervisor (1st, 2nd and 3rd shift avai
Company: Samsung SDI America Inc
Location: Auburn Hills
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionESSENTIAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with HR to create and implement an interviewing and hiring
process for the hourly workforce.
- Responsible for discipline process according to company
- Create and Implement a Training Plan for the hourly workforce
- Enables workers to be proficient in multiple positions on the
- Creates job rotation for multiple positions on the assembly
- Create an environment of daily accountability in the workforce
- Meet daily Safety, Quality, and Production Requirements.
- Daily Supervision of Hourly Workers and Team Leaders:
- Attendance Tracking
- Performance Management
- Help create KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) and monitor
through the use of LPA's: (Layered Process Audits)
- Health and Safety
- Lead Daily Production Meetings.
- Daily reporting of efficiency, FTY, Scrap.
- Coordinate Production activities with logistics and maintenance
- Shift supervisor monitoring and escalating if necessary for the
- Bachelor degree in engineering is preferred.
- Experience developing/ implementing processes and
- Working Experience in a Production Plant Start Up, Tack time
calculations, Line balancing, Ergonomic studies..
- Working Level Knowledge of:
- Health and Safety Challenges with a Production
- KPI Creation, Implementation, and Monitoring.
- MES Systems is a plus
- Highly Organized and Detail Oriented.
- Ability to stand, walk, carry light objects, handle or feel
parts, reach with hands and arms.
Keywords: Samsung SDI America Inc, Detroit , Production Supervisor (1st, 2nd and 3rd shift avai, Professions , Auburn Hills, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!