Bakery Production Assistant
Company: Cantoro Italian Market & Trattoria
Posted on: September 24, 2022
We are Looking for an experienced Bakery Production Assistant to
join our team!
We are a gourmet Italian market and restaurant. Cantoro Bakery
Department is a high volume production bakery. We make gourmet
pastries and cakes fresh daily. Our staff works together as a team
to produce items to fill our display case, as well as custom orders
and wedding cakes. Our bakery is looking for a highly motivated
individual to assist us in our bread production, as well as
homemade pastry production.
Candidates must be reliable, have weekend and holiday availability,
and work in an organized manner. Pastry experience preferred, but
- Setting up and stocking station with all necessary
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work station
- Produce items to fill our display case daily, particularly
fresh breads using a bread conveyor
- Comply with sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers
Compensation / Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience level
- Medical insurance available to full time employees
- 401K available to part time and full time employees
- Discounts available in the market and restaurant to all Cantoro
Cantoro Italian market and Trattoria does not discriminate on the
basis of disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected
under federal, state or local laws.
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Previous pastry experience preferred.
- Requires knowledge of food production, storage, handling, and
commercial use culinary equipment.
- Stand on feet for 8 hours, lifting and bending
- Be able to multitask and work with a sense of urgency
- Requires ability to lift 20-50 pounds frequently.
Cantoro Italian Market & Trattoria is inspired by the famous
Italian markets in Rome, Venice and Palermo. We are the largest
Italian market in Michigan - a 55,000 square foot Italian culinary
mecca with an award-winning restaurant attached. Throughout the
year, owners Michael and John Fallone travel to their father
Mario's Italian birthplace in search of the best food and wines to
bring back to Cantoro, items found nowhere else in the U.S.
Our cheese department features varieties from every region in
Italy; at our bakery, focaccia, ciabatta and other breads are baked
daily alongside cakes, cannoli and pastries; our pasta counter
offers more than a dozen daily pastas; visit our bustling colorful
fresh meat, produce and grocery departments; our prepared foods
section features more than 50 delicious Italian dishes for home or
office meals; Superb Italian wines from every region line our
unmatched selection. Gifts, wedding favors plus onsite and offsite
catering make Cantoro Market a must-see in Michigan.
Keywords: Cantoro Italian Market & Trattoria, Detroit , Bakery Production Assistant, Professions , Plymouth, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!