Analytical Instrument Maintenance Tech - Pay $25 -
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Kelly Scientific is currently seeking an Analytical Instrument
Repair Technician to support a leading team Midland, Michigan. The
Tech will be responsible for maintaining and repairing all types of
on-stream process analytical equipment. This role will work a
typical day shift, Monday-Friday however the Analyzer Technician
must be available for call-ins, plant turnarounds and some overtime
as needed.This is a long term contract position. Pay for this role
will be $25 - $40/hr, and will be very competitive based on
background and experience. This role will include benefits in
addition to the hourly pay. (Please note this role is based onsite
at a company in Midland, MI. To be considered for this role you
must be local to Midland, or will relocate to the area after
receiving an offer. There is no relocation assistance offered for
this role.)Experience Desired:
- Either a minimum of 1 year of experience as an
Electronics/Electrical technician OR An associate degree or higher
in the areas of Electrical, Electronics, or Instrumentation.
- In lieu of an associate degree or higher will consider those
with four 4 + years of relevant military experience in electronics
Requirements of the Role:
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment is
- Must be willing to work within a Maintenance Work Process and
help resolve issues that surface as a result of planning and
scheduling of analyzer work.
- Good working knowledge of computer tools i.e. Excel, Word, etc.
is necessary to apply company software tools and reporting
- Availability for weekend call and holdover overtime is an
expectation of the job.
- Must be willing and able to wear safety equipment, such as
respirators, earplugs, goggles, and steel-toed shoes.
- Must be willing and able to work in tight or closed-in
- Must be willing and able to climb stairs/ladders and work high
off the ground.
- Must be willing and able to stand or walk for extended periods
of time. Day to Day Responsibilities May Include:
- Diagnosing and correcting analyzer and sample system
- Calibrating process analyzers.
- Completing analyzer preventative maintenance activities.
- Interface with multiple computer technologies to efficiently
optimize the operation of analytical equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair data collection and data transmission
systems. Specifying and installing analyzer components.
- Assist in planning, prioritizing, and scheduling analyzer
maintenance through planner, work coordinator and operations
- Communicate with production supervision, engineering staff,
technicians, resource groups and manufacturer representatives
relative to analyzer performance and operation.
- Sets up and calibrates, tests, measures and repairs all types
of on stream analyzer systems.
- Trouble shoots and repairs malfunctions and documents failure
- Collects equipment operation and history data to facilitate
reliability improvements (Please note this role is based onsite at
a company in Midland, MI. To be considered for this role you must
be local to Midland, or will relocate to the area after receiving
an offer. There is no relocation assistance offered for this
Keywords: Kelly Services, Detroit , Analytical Instrument Maintenance Tech - Pay $25 -, Professions , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!