Accounts Payable Analyst - Accounts Payable
Posted on: September 24, 2022
OverviewThe Registered Nurse provides nursing care to
individuals and groups which require specialized knowledge,
judgment, and skill derived from the principles of biological,
physical, behavioral, social, spiritual/cultural, and nursing
sciences. The Registered Nurse functions within the full scope of
nursing practice as noted by the Board of Nursing of their
designated state for which they are practicing in addition to
compliance with any of the hospitals accrediting
bodies.Full-TimeLevel: MidTravel: NoSuccessProfileWho is the ideal
Promedica employee? We're looking for people to join our team who
are motivated by making an impact and doing meaningful work.
Multi-tasker 8Additional success profiles:
Detail oriented, Flexible, Helpful, Patient, Responsible, Sincere,
Retirement & Savings Plan
Innovative Training Programs
Tuition AssistanceCareer Stability
Comprehensive Health CoverageJob RequirementsThe position is to
support the Accounts Payable function and to help insure that
invoices are processed timely and correctly. The role is designed
to resolve processing issues in timely and accurate manner.
- Functions as the lead to resolve Accounts Payable transactions
that cannot be processed as presented. Works as the liaison between
AP and others to resolve all issues.
- Processes transactions to ensure that timely and accurate
disbursements are made so that cash is conserved, discounts are
properly taken, and financial statement expenses are properly
- Verifies requests for payment (including purchasing authority)
follow corporate policies. Notifies AP Leadership of any
- Investigates and resolves transaction issues with appropriate
internal and external parties.
- Supports other AP positions during staff absences.
- Develops expertise to resolve the day to day processing issues
in the ERP system of the department.
- Acts as a problem solver for questions from AP team
- Monitors internal controls established by the organization and
reports any deviations.
- Assist with training of new employees.
- Keeps AP/Finance leadership informed on status of issues within
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent, advanced
education strongly preferred.
- Years of Experience: Minimum of 2 years practical experience.
- Education: Bachelor's/Associate Degree
- Skills: Must be able to understand directions, communicate and
respond to inquiries; requires effective interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to input and retrieve information from
- Requires the ability to schedule, meet, and maintain daily and
monthly routines and work well under pressure.
- Years of Experience: 4 5 Years ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Independent problem solving skills, strong analytical skills
and the ability to provide high quality customer service.
- Must be able to function with a high degree of confidentiality
- Individual is required to work independently and as part of a
- Moderately advanced Microsoft Excel skills. ProMedica is a
mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization
headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion,
sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender
identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability,
military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or
marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment
Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an
accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please
contact Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
Keywords: ProMedica, Detroit , Accounts Payable Analyst - Accounts Payable, Professions , Lambertville, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!