Sr. Financial Analyst
Company: Robert Bosch Tool Corporation
Posted on: November 26, 2022
- Responsible for all financial reporting and analysis related to
New Braking Systems (NBS) including product line P&L reporting
to consistently ensure on time delivery (OTD) and first pass yield
(FPY) for all business plan, current forecast and month end closing
- Assume lead role for product cost controlling for relevant
production plants in NA, including Mexico and act as the main
interface with those plants on all finance controlling
- Prepare all financial presentations related to NBS business and
support all financial reviews for the NA organization.
- Drive special projects and perform project calculations to
support analysis/decision-making by leadership team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- 3+ years financial experience
- Experience with Essbase, SAP, Hyperion and BIT.
- Strong Excel/PowerPoint skills.
- Strong analysis, presentation, communication and independent
- 2-4 years plant and/or cost or sales controlling
Keywords: Robert Bosch Tool Corporation, Detroit , Sr. Financial Analyst, Professions , Plymouth, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!