Posted on: January 25, 2023
Job Number: 22-06647
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for Lab Technician for our
client in Detroit, MI. This is a contract position located at our
Eclaro's client is a leading component manufacturer with a
portfolio of oil and gas, chemicals, plastics, performance
products, agricultural products and fine chemicals. Their customer
base includes many diverse industries and markets, including
pharmaceutical, aerospace, textile, construction and automotive
industries. - If you're up to the challenge, then take a chance at
this rewarding opportunity!
- Has the primary responsibility of supporting the development of
solutions for the Coatings Industry.
- Working in a chemistry lab.
- Duties include, but are not limited to: Mixing chemicals,
testing samples, and documentation.
- Must have a strong sense of work ethic and
- Must operate with a high sense of urgency.
- Must be able to work comfortably in a team environment and also
effectively on individual efforts.
- Must have basic computer skills and be comfortable with email,
MS Word and MS Excel.
- Must have the highest standards of integrity, accuracy and
attention to detail.
- Must be flexible and capable of adapting to priority changes on
a daily basis.
- Must possess good oral and written communication
- Basic knowledge of chemical instrumentation
- Basic knowledge of chemical compatibility
- Basic knowledge of chemical handling and chemical
- Performance experiments and familiarity with basic chemical
- Detailed oriented and with high sensitivity to timeline is a
- Experience in laboratory activity
- Experience in vendor management
- Ordering materials, cataloging materials is a plus
- Experience in technical documentation desired
- Proactive in task management and ability to address/take care
of basic laboratory facilitation
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
If interested, you may contact: -
Cyrill Malubay - - - -
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not
discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic
Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other
legally protected group status. -
Keywords: Eclaro, Detroit , Lab Technician, Professions , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!