Posted on: January 25, 2023
RGBSI, is dedicated to providing the highest quality of services
to our clients and employees. We are proud to be the primary
partner to top companies in the automotive, aerospace & defense,
IT, media & entertainment, sports, energy, and finance industries.
As a result of our clients' continued growth, we are looking for
energetic, personable professionals to partner with these leading
- The Professional Maintenance Lead directs skilled trades
employees to meet the objectives of the maintenance department in a
fast paced, high volume, unionized, manufacturing
- The selected candidate will coordinate safety, quality,
delivery, cost and morale initiatives.
- Drive throughput improvements and coordinate professional
maintenance and breakdown maintenance activities.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to team members (both hourly and
supervisory) regarding World Class Manufacturing techniques for
problem solving and corrective action implementation.
Additional responsibilities will include but are not limited to the
- Possess a general level of technical understanding related to
maintenance, time based maintenance (TBM), condition based
maintenance (CBM), and dynamic maintenance (DM)
- Influence the key performance indicators (KPI's), mean time
between failure (MTBF) of components and equipment in their area,
mean time to repair (MTTR), as well as maintaining equipment at
basic conditions and continuous improvements of the equipment in
- Address throughput, run to run, and downtime related issues
with equipment in a production environment, supported by the
Professional Maintenance Specialist (PMS) where applicable
- Direct supervision of the skilled trades
- Work with skilled trades staff in driving waste reduction
efforts through implementation of methods / processes of the World
Class Manufacturing (WCM); Autonomous Maintenance (AM),
Professional Maintenance (PM), Quality Maintenance (QM),
- Improvement and People Development (PD)
- Actively participate and lead kaizen project activities
centered on Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE) improvements and
waste reduction opportunities identified through cost
- Assignment is ongoing and will extended at year' end.
- High School Diploma and GED
- Minimum 3 years of industrial automation experience with
project management experience.
- Ability to work any shift and overtime as required
- Excellent organization, written and oral communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interface with
various levels of employees within all areas of the Plant from
hourly represented employees to Senior Leadership as
- Ability to build effective business relationships with plant
leadership and customers
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated troubleshooting problem solving
- Goal oriented self-starter with ability to lead teams.
- Ability to coach/mentor/develop skilled trade
- Must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's degree in technical/engineering field
- Experience in continuous improvement systems and lean
- Experience leading maintenance teams in a union
- Green Belt/Red X/Six Sigma training
- Experience with: controls, robotics, drives and system level
communication systems, sealing systems, glass cell systems, various
conveyance systems, welding - all types, paint process and
associated systems, vision systems and sensors use and
- Familiar with World Class Manufacturing pillar methodology and
- Good working knowledge of Google Suite software programs
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits
including, medical, dental, 401k, Short Term Disability, AD&D
and Tuition Reimbursement, etc. If you take pride in your work and
are committed to personal and professional success we want to talk
to you. Please visit www.rgbsi.com to learn more.
RGBSI is a Multi-National Corporation headquartered in Troy, MI
with branches throughout the USA, Canada, Germany, Mexico, and
Keywords: RGBSI, Detroit , Maintenance Supervisor, Professions , Warren, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!