Revenue Cycle Claims Analyst I - PPG CBO - REMOTE
Posted on: January 25, 2023
The PB CBO team is responsible for all insurance AR for our
professional provider billing. -The team works in conjunction with
the coding, revenue integrity, denial management, and practices to
ensure appropriate AR is captured and reimbursed by payers.
1. - - -Works with revenue cycle staff and leadership to prioritize
department information needs.
2. - - -Supports the PB CBO with reporting needs and analyzing
3. - - -Gathers, organizes, and interprets PB CBO data to identify
trends for process improvement
4. - - -Works with PB CBO leadership to recommend process
improvements, and monitors progress with leadership. -Collaborating
with the team and other revenue cycle departments to improve denial
workflows, reduce avoidable write-offs, and improve net cash.
5. - - -Works with vendors and AP to process and reconcile monthly
6. - - -Achieves sufficient expertise with Epic, Microsoft
products, BI systems, and any other applicable program to support
PB CBO reporting needs.
7. - - -Works as a liaison with Quadax, and any other claim related
vendor, to ensure accurate claim filing and receipt.
8. - - -Performs continuous reconciliation of claims and AR to
ensure payers are receiving and processing claims.
9. - - -Communicates effectively with staff, leadership, and
vendors related to process improvement, performance standards, and
10. - - -Performs other duties as assigned
Education: - - -Associate's degree
Skills: - - -
- Must pass a basic skills test and scoring a minimum of 80% Must
have exemplary organizational skills
- Must be PC proficient, especially in MS Excel
Experience: - - -Professional Claims Billing and Follow up, with AR
Education: - - -Bachelor's degree
Experience: - - -1-3 years in Professional billing or similar
revenue cycle experience
- Must be proficient in data analysis
- Must be flexible with the ability to adapt to change quickly
and think conceptually Must have strong communication and
- Team mentality
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment Impeccable
- Must be able to move about office and between
- Must be able to occasionally lift, move and carry up to 20lbs
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare
organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. -For more information,
please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion,
sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender
identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability,
military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or
marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment
Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an
accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
Keywords: ProMedica, Detroit , Revenue Cycle Claims Analyst I - PPG CBO - REMOTE, Professions , Deerfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!