Company: KCF Technologies
Posted on: January 27, 2023
KCF Technologies is on a mission to transform American Industry,
solving problems that no one else will within the IIoT world. Our
team develops technology and services that empower industrial
businesses to improve performance and safety, reduce downtime, and
optimize operations. Our wireless sensors and SMARTdiagnostics
software offer real-time, continuous monitoring to give machines a
voice, and our services team partners with customers to elevate
workers. Employing smarts, grit, drive, autonomy, and
responsibility at every step, we are committed to continuous
innovation to bring the latest technologies to life to make the
things we work and live with smarter! Learn more at
At KCF Technologies, we value autonomy, working smart, and doing
things a little bit differently. Curious about what working at KCF
is really like? Explore Life at KCF here! If youre an A-player who
wants to be part of one of the most important companies
revitalizing machine health across the world, KCF is the place for
you. If our values resonate with you, please keep reading!
Smarts: We are humbly aggressive lifelong learners.
Grit: We are scrappy, proactive problem solvers who dont stop until
the job is done.
Drive: We demonstrate an insatiable hunger to serve others.
Responsibility: We do the right thing and contribute to the greater
Autonomy: We own our work and define how we do it, while aligned
with the greater mission.
Where You Come In
Are you a tactful, detail oriented, problem solver? Do you strive
to work smarter, more efficiently, and more effectively? Are you
able to breakdown complex problems into easy-to-solve tasks? Are
you able to explain a complex topic in an easy-to-understand way?
Are you willing to challenge the status quo?
KCF Technologies is looking to hire a Field Analyst to join our
growing field operations team. We are seeking someone who is
located in Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, or someone who is willing to
relocate to one of those areas. At KCF Technologies, we embrace our
customers problems, seek solutions, and win with them. We transform
industry with a comprehensive machine health platform by using our
Smarts, Grit, and Drive to solve age-old problems. Work-life
balance, autonomy, responsibility, and career fulfillment are some
of the key pillars of who we are.
This is starting to sound like your next challenge, right? Read on
for more info!
- On-site assessment of customer equipment and needs to develop a
partnership plan for deploying SmartDiagnostics products and Sentry
- Installation of SmartDiagnostics hardware at customer
- On-site troubleshooting and Quality Assurance of
SmartDiagnostics software and hardware products
- Perform customer training programs on SmartDiagnostics software
- Answer questions and solve customer problems as company
- Deliver Sentry monitoring services including installation,
setup and analysis
- Continuous innovation to provide value to customer
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical, Petroleum, or Industrial
Engineering or similar job experience
- Able, willing, and excited to visit and maneuver through large
industrial plants with multiple naysayers and supporters
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Located in Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, or willing to relocate to
one of those areas
- Ability to travel 70-80% of the time
- Ability to travel internationally as needed
Perks & Benefits:
At KCF, we are committed to providing best-in-class benefits,
engaging development opportunities, and powerful perks that are
focused on bringing out the best in you.
Full-time benefits are as follows:
- 100% company-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision premiums
- Health Savings Account with generous employer
- Hybrid work model for most positions, work from home, work from
- Competitive compensation & bonus opportunities
- Four weeks PTO; Paid Holidays + "Flex" Holiday
- 401(K) with company match
- Monthly cell and office expense stipend
- Learning Culture committed to growth and continuous
At KCF Technologies, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. The only
things we require for employment, compensation, advancement and
benefits are performance and a good team attitude. No one will be
denied opportunities or benefits, and no employment decisions will
be made, on the basis of race, religion/creed, national origin,
ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age,
disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job
functions, protected veteran status, medical condition, marital
status, pregnancy, genetic information, possession of a general
education development certificate (GED) as compared to a high
school diploma, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal or state laws. KCF complies with applicable state and local
laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in
which KCF has facilities.
Keywords: KCF Technologies, Detroit , Field Analyst, Professions , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!