IT Business Analyst
Posted on: May 28, 2023
SUMMARY:The IT Business Analyst provides 2nd level IT Tech
support for QAD EE suite of applications and is the subject Matter
expert for QAD EE used for manufacturing
- Provide regular on-hour and off hours support to QAD EE
- Monitor queue of users incidents and request and respond as per
support protocol and the SLA agreed with business.
- Define workarounds and containment actions to specific problems
identified during support activities.
- Carry out root cause analysis of issues / defects reported by
- Document IT system processes, case resolution; new
functionality, as needed.
- Review and analyze statement of requirements and prepare
functional specifications that will provide solution to business
- Design and propose new functionality for system module
enhancements or break fix.
- Participate on code change cycle as SME providing documentation
and solutions as needed.
- Lead small implementation projects to implement system changes,
new system or enhancements to already existing systems.
- Provide training on QAD EE enhancements, break fixes and new
functionality to users.
- Work with end-users in remote mode or at manufacturing
- Control the license usage running monitoring reports and
submitting information on regular basis.
- Actively participate on the definition, control and regular
follow up of SOX audit process from QAD EE perspective.
- Understand controls and monitor table data purging tool in QAD
- Develop skills as SME for QAD EE support and SOX audit related
activitiesEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering / Information Technology.
- 3 to 5 Year of experience in IT User support
- Experience in QAD EE Implementation Life Cycle
- Excellent understanding of main functionalities in QAD EE
Distribution and Manufacturing modules.
- Should have experience Release to Release Cycle - Customer
Releases, RSS, MRP, Supplier Schedules and related.
- Hands on in various EDI processing and error handling.
- Should have worked in an environment which integrates with
multiple applications using different integration framework / tools
(standard as well as custom)
- Good understanding of manufacturing/supply chain/quality
- Understanding of the automotive business and the business
processes (Adient similar preferably)
- Ability to communicate to a wide-array of cross-functional
teams of varying degrees of technical proficiency.
- Good blend of people skills and technical/functional skills and
- Position requires excellent/proven problem resolution
- Comfortable with situations that include ambiguity and
- Hands on with Progress 4GL Query/Report writing.
- Ability to open code and understand business and program logic
to help with troubleshooting an issue.
- Bilingual English / Spanish (will be a plus).
- Ability to work from US. US Citizen or permanent resident.
- No travel restriction within US.COMPANY INFORMATION:Adient is a
global leader in automotive seating. With approximately 75,000
employees in 33 countries, Adient operates 208
manufacturing/assembly plants worldwide. We produce and deliver
automotive seating for all major OEMs. From complete seating
systems to individual components, our expertise spans every step of
the automotive seat-making process. Our integrated, in-house skills
allow us to take our products from research and design to
engineering and manufacturing - and into more than 20 million
vehicles every year.
Keywords: Adient, Detroit , IT Business Analyst, Professions , Plymouth, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...