TRUCK DRIVER CDL B HOME DAILY
Posted on: July 15, 2019
CDL B DRIVER WANTED FOR LOCAL, DEDICATED HOME DAILY ROUTES!
Find a job that fits your life and family!!
DriverSource is an industry leading staffing solutions firm
specializing in CDL Drivers. We are growing and presently seeking
professional CDL Drivers to join our team. Let us go to work for
For immediate consideration and/or to get more info about this
- Please call us at 800-887-9095, text us at 734-203-0648, or
email us at email@example.com
- Visit our office, Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm: 15340 Michigan
Ave Dearborn MI 48126
- Visit our website and apply online at www.driversource.net
CDL-B Drivers needed for local home daily work. Routes originating
out of the metro-Detroit area.
- Part-Time and Full-time positions available!!
- Runs originating all over the Metro-Detroit area.
- $16.00 to $18.00 per hour OT> 40
- AM and PM Shifts available
- 40+ hours a week
- Overtime after 40 hours
- Local, multi-stop deliveries.
- Unloading is required!
- No Forced Dispatch
- Local Home Daily Routes
- Our drivers are the face of our company and they must conduct
themselves as professionals at all times.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 6 Paid Holidays
- PTO time available for FT and PT drivers.
- Driver Referral Program
- Weekly Pay (no check holds)
- Direct Deposit
- Earn 60k plus a year!
- You must have a valid CDL Class B with a minimum of 1-year
recent verifiable driving experience
- Must possess a valid DOT Medical Card
- Must be able to back up into tight spaces
- Must be able to operate a manual and automatic
- No more than 2 moving violations and/ or accidents in the last
36 months (citations or convictions)
- No previous history of suspension, revocation, or cancellation
of driving privileges as a result of moving violations or vehicular
accidents within the previous 5 years
- No Felony convictions (or pending charges) in the last 10
- 21 years of age
- Meet all FMCSA requirements
- Self Motivated
- Ability to take direction
- Follow all DOT regulations (hours of service, pre and post trip
inspections, E-Logs, trip records, etc.. )
No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of his or her
employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age,
national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, transgender status, marital status, family status,
disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status,
or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state,
or local law.
Keywords: CDL B, Class B, Truck Driver, Trucking, Driving, CDL
Truck Driver, local driving, multi-stop, unloading, Dearborn,
Detroit, Metro Detroit
Keywords: DriverSource, Detroit , TRUCK DRIVER CDL B HOME DAILY, Professions , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!