Outside Sales Representative
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Detroit, MichiganOutside Sales RepresentativeSpend your work
week in the field, not at your desk. As a member of Uline's sales
team, you'll meet with customers on-site and help them grow their
business with products you're proud to deliver. With territories
across North America, grow your sales career with Uline.Position
- Manage and grow existing accounts and use your outside sales
manager experience to prospect and develop new business.
- Spend Mondays in-office planning your week, then use Tuesday-
Friday for in-person sales visits.
- Understand customer needs through bi-annual, on-site
- Provide effective solutions for customers, including
recommendations from our catalog of 40,000 quality products, as
well as incentives.
- Deliver strong customer service supported by our Call Center
and Administrative teams.Why Uline?
We have your success in mind. We advocate for employee development
through:Ownership Over Your Work
- Act as CEO of your geographical territory, managing thousands
of accounts in all industries.
- Opportunities to travel to new markets.
- Continuous development through joint calls with
- Initial 4 weeks of instructor-led training.
- 12-week mentorship program after that.Teamwork & Knowledge
- Whole-business knowledge through interaction with our Sales
team, Corporate leaders, Customer Service, and Warehouse
- Weekly sales meetings to gain product knowledge and share best
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years outside sales representative / sales account manager
- A valid driver's license and excellent driving record.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, exciting work environment.
- Detail-oriented and hardworking.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and presentation
skills are a must.Benefits
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental,
vision and life insurance, as well as a 401(k) with 5% employer
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, profit sharing,
sales goals, and contests.
- Monthly internet and cell phone allowance as well as car
- Tuition assistance program that covers professional continuing
education.About UlineUline is North America's leading distributor
of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a
family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products
and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over
8,500 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined
Uline.Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new
hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug
screening.Candidates requiring a Visa Sponsorship will not be
considered for the position.EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled#LI-DR1
(#IN-ILSLS)Our employees make the difference and we are committed
to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to
Keywords: Uline, Detroit , Outside Sales Representative, Sales , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!