Producer/Broker for Specialty Insurance Lines
Company: Keating, Inc
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Novatae is a national wholesale/brokerage for hard to place
commercial insurance coverages. We are seeking experienced
commercial E&S Producer/Brokers for remote
- Oversee the preparation of submissions to include applications
and various support documents.
- Favorable presentation of the account to the insurance
carriers, and to proactively work in obtaining a compelling
- Market new and renewal business in conjunction with designated
- Collect all necessary information and analyze the current
- Order applicable underwriting reports as needed.
- Following submissions through the process, ensure quotes are
provided in a timely manner.
- Solicit new business through various sales and marketing
techniques and begin establishing relationships.
- Coordinate and handle administrative workflows in conjunction
with support team(s) to establish accurate and prompt response to
- Seek opportunities for growth and cultivate new markets and to
include organic growth.Qualifications:
- Skilled in business writing and situation analysis.
- Energetic, self-motivated individuals who are goal oriented and
can thrive in a team environment and autonomously.
- Strong knowledge and experience of property and casualty
insurance including coverages, rating, terminology and technical
procedures. P&C license / E&S licenses.
- Must be sales driven, "people person" who likes to establish
new relationships while learning communication strategies and sales
- A four-year college degree is preferred with 1-3 years of
relative experience. Past experience should include either
Wholesale Broker or MGA experience.SummaryOur parent company, World
Insurance Associates is a unique insurance organization offering
top products and services from major providers, combined with
attentive service from local agents.Founded in 2011, World is one
of fastest-growing insurance brokers in the U.S. with over 2,200
employees in over 210 offices across North America. We specialize
in personal and commercial insurance lines, surety and bonding,
employee benefits, financial and retirement services, and human
capital management solutions.Equal Employment OpportunityAt World
Insurance Associates (WIA), we celebrate and support our
differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts,
experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our products, and
our community to flourish. WIA is honored to be an equal
opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment
opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex,
national orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability,
gender identity, sexual orientation, or Veteran status. In
addition, WIA makes reasonable accommodations to known physical or
mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee
with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue
hardship on the operation of our business.
Keywords: Keating, Inc, Detroit , Producer/Broker for Specialty Insurance Lines, Sales , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!